The Compost Heap
"Publish and damn them all"
(Before risking further harm, please read my
introduction to the heap in 2002.)
Welcome to the heap, a pile of wit, wisdom and w--- written by me and
now rotting under the noses of the whole net.
Many of them have appeared in The Courier, the Aber student mag.
Further fair warning:
the content of some of these pieces may cause difficulties for the
easily-offended. If you are in this category, please return to your
copy of the Daily Mail now. And if you're under 16, nothing I say is
going to stop you corrupting yourself anyway.
"May God strike you down and make you sleep in the wet patch"
(Aber dips, 1995)
Also mulching nicely
- Want to win the National Lottery? [The
Courier, Feb 1995]
- "Cooking up a storm", the euthanasian's
guide to culinary suicide [The Courier, Feb 1995]
- Seasonal fear: The Twelve Pains of Christmas
[to appear in The Courier]
- An evening with Ian Hislop, editor of
Private Eye [The Courier, Feb 1995]
- Pulp Fiction - cult fodder?
- "Recent British Sculpture", Ade goes arty
[The Courier, Dec 1994]
- Ade's prophecies for this academic year
[The Courier, June 1993]
- "Eggs Ham in Nations" [The Courier, June
- The alt.gothic suicide spot
- The Real Highway Code [The Courier, 1992]
- Bored already?
- Fairies (the fantasy sort)
- My personal Room 101 [The Courier, Nov 1994]
- UK TV: review of The Travel Show
- "The Lay of Halffdan", a tale left out of
the original Mabinogion and recently rediscovered inside an old
teachest in Borth
- Meeting Sharon...
- A look at Prom, Aber's premier alumni
magazine and toilet paper [to appear in the Courier]
- Coverage of Dept of Education press releases
[The Courier, Oct 1994]
- The Outlook team challenge report
- A look at Unique, the new magazine for
students [The Courier, Nov 1994]
- Solicitors - what a bunch of pompous
bastards, eh? [The Courier, Nov 1994]
- The essential recovery guide to student
hangovers [The Courier, Nov 1994]
- "Empty Spaces", a regularly infrequent
collection of random thoughts and cynicism
- An ode to the departing DEC 5830s by me.
The picture of Claude that appears at the top of this page was nicked
from the Scrumpy Jack cider adverts without any permission whatsoever
(don't you find my honesty disarming?). Claude is a highly paid
stunt maggot, do not try this at home.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in these articles
should in no way be taken as representing the department or
the college or even, in the event of hopeful libel cases, myself. Any
such supposition is fundamentally flawed and very silly. My decision is
final, yours is immaterial. M'lud.
Hosted by Big
Bubbles (no trouble)