"Lovers never tire of kissing and you write
sentences like kisses."
- Fidel Castro
"And the kissing and the colour come crashing down."
- Andrew Eldritch
I write for therapy. I have to, because if I actually did any of
this stuff, the police would be kicking me down the stairs before you
could say, "dangerous maniac".
I also wrote for a previous incarnation of The Courier, the Aberystwyth
student magazine, so please excuse any bizarre references to places
with strange names and people with strange haircuts in the following.
- Consumer in
- Our top watchdog bites the ankles of those with
their hands in our wallets.
Of the moment:
- The Compost Heap
- Environmentally sensitive yet morally indefensible recycling.
- Ruined Rooms
- Pooey makes a
- Did our fair-minded and genial cinema reviewer enjoy
"Never Been Kissed" with Drew Barrymore? Nope, not enough
violence - particularly against Drew.
- Killing Malcolm
- In which we learn that violence can solve
- Motorway tolls, increased public transport spending,
higher road taxes and fewer Volvo drivers!
- Airshed A960x Release
- "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, this is your
captain speaking. We're currently cruising at 24,000 feet
and I've just noticed that the wing has fallen off. We'll
try to repair it as soon as we can and in the meantime, I
hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment of the flight..."
- National Robbery
- Die, you bastard, die!!
- Blind Bait
- A rant and a half about TV dating shows.
- Drunk on the
- A completely irrelevant piece of trivia originally
intended for a student magazine? You know us too well
- Postcard from
- There and back without any sudden loud noises.
- The Humanist
- Dug up from the blackest pits of hell? We doubt it
- I think Murray Lachlan Young is great, but he's
hardly Byron. So bung us a few smackers too, EMI.
- Ecstasy Fused My
- The growing menace of Drug Czars.
- As "Mastermind" bows out, we propose a replacement
that's a refreshing blend of old and naff.
Last updated: 22nd Jan 2002